A contemporary refurbishment in a prime town centre business location
Chancery House provides 54,600 sq ft of offices with secure basement parking in the heart of Sutton town centre with excellent natural light. Purchased by CLS in 2015 the building has benefitted from significant investment including new lifts, refurbished entrance, reception and common parts together with the creation of showers, cycle racks and new disabled WC’s.
Flexibility is at the heart of the building’s design, the floors can offer a range of sizes to suit your business.
• Contemporary refurbished reception
• 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
• Raised access floors (1st - 8th floors)
• Suspended ceilings with LED lighting
• Three new 10 person passenger lifts
• 54 secure basement car spaces with passenger lift access to all floors
• Parking allocation - 1 per 1,000 sq ft
• Basement showers and cycle racks
• 24 hour access
• Dedicated concierge reception
• Fibre connectivity
• EPC Rating - D(83)
Well-being, lifestyle and sustainability is at the forefront at Chancery House. This efficiency with the other green features will help keep energy costs lower.
With an array of shops, bars, cafés, restaurants and leisure facilities, Sutton is an ideal town to relocate your business as well as having excellent transport connectivity.
Sutton has seen unprecedented investment in the town over the last few years with major developments including a new 131,500 sq ft Sainsbury’s supermarket with T K Maxx joining Debenhams, Next, Waterstones and New Look along the popular pedestrianised High Street. A proposed extension of the Tramlink between Wimbledon and Sutton will further enhance the existing transport infrastructure.
Strictly by appointment through the joint sole letting agents.